Are you in need of encouragement?
Perhaps you are dealing
with tough decisions right now. Maybe you've had some failures, depressing
situations, spiritual defeats, or you are simply searching for a better
understanding of God.
Here are some of the best of Bible Treasures
that will give you encouragement for every situation. Each Bible promise
will speak directly to your heart, help lift burdens, restore courage,
and inspire to a more positive and cheerful life. Throughout the Bible
you'll find a
golden thread of comfort, peace, joy, and hope for the future.
Here are some of the best of Bible Treasures that will give you encouragement for every situation. Each Bible promise will speak directly to your heart, help lift burdens, restore courage, and inspire to a more positive and cheerful life. Throughout the Bible you'll find a golden thread of comfort, peace, joy, and hope for the future.
When you make daily Bible reading a priority,
your life will never be the same again.
1. "The eternal God is your refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deuteronomy 33:27).
2. "...be sure to fear [honor, respect,
love] the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what
great things he has done for you"
(1 Samuel 12:24).
3. "...The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart" (1 Samuel 16:7).
4. "You are my
lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light"
(2 Samuel 22:29).
5. "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14).
6. "...let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield" (Psalm 5:11, 12).
7. "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you..." (Psalm 55:22).
8. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5, 6).
9. "'Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool'" (Isaiah 1:18).
10. "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You" (Isaiah 26:3).
11. "The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places" (Isaiah 32:17, 18).
12. "Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).
13. "Seek the Lord while he may be
found; call on him while he is near"
14. "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing" (Zephaniah 3:17).
15. "So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'...your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:31-33).
16. "Come to me and I will give you rest--all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Wear my yoke--for it fits perfectly--and let me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens" (Matthew 11:28, 29).
17. "What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:26).
18. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him" (John 3:16, 17).
19. "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (John 8:32).
20. "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am" (John 14:1-3).
21. "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'" (John 14:6).
22. "Peace I leave with you; my peace
I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts
be troubled and do not be afraid" 23. "I am the true vine, and my Father
is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while
every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more
fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself;
it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain
in me" (John 15:1-5).
23. "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me" (John 15:1-5).
24. "I have told you these things, so that in
me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!
I have overcome the world"
25. "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent" (John 17:3).
26. "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name [Jesus] under heaven given to men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).
27. "...Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved..." (Acts 16:31).
28. "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..." (Romans 1:16).
29. "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1).
30. "...but the gift of God is eternal
life in Christ Jesus our Lord"
31. "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:35-39).
32. "...No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" (1 Corinthians 2:9).
33. "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" (1 Corinthians 10:13).
34. "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 15:57).
35. "But thanks
be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumph, and through us spreads
the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere"
(2 Corinthians 2:14).
36. "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich" (2 Corinthians 8:9).
37. "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift [Jesus]!" (2 Corinthians 9:15).
38. [Jesus said] "...My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9).
39. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control..." (Galatians 5:22, 23).
40. "For it is by grace that you are saved, through faith. This does not depend on anything you have achieved, it is the free gift of God; and because it is not earned no man can boast about it" (Ephesians 2:8, 9).
41. "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you" (Ephesians 4:32).
42. "...I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ" (Philippians 3:8).
in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be
evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but
in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your
requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:4-7).
44. "I can do everything through him [Jesus] who gives me strength" (Philippians 4:13).
45. "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).
46. "[God] wants all men to be saved and
to come to a knowledge of the truth"
(1 Timothy 2:4).
47. "...I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day [when Jesus takes His people to heaven]" (2 Timothy 1:12).
48. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing" (2 Timothy 4:7, 8).
49. "...let us throw
off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let
us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes
on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,..."
(Hebrews 12:1, 2).
50. "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him" (James 1:5).
51. "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you..." (James 4:7, 8).
52. "Cast all your anxiety on him [Jesus]
because he cares for you"
(1 Peter 5:7).
53. "He [Jesus] isn't really being
slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way.
But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any
should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent" (2 Peter
54. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
55. "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us..." (1 John 3:16).
56. "Dear friends, since God so loved
us, we also ought to love one another"
(1 John 4:11).
57. "The test of our love for God's family lies in this question--do we love God himself and do we obey his commands? For loving God means obeying his commands, and these commands of his are not burdensome" (1 John 5:2-4).
58. "[Jesus] is able to keep you from slipping and falling away, and to bring you, sinless and perfect, into his glorious presence with mighty shouts of everlasting joy..." (Jude 24).
59. "Here I am! I [Jesus] stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20).
60. "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea....He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away" (Revelation 21:1, 4).
61. "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done....Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city" (Revelation 22:12, 14).
62. "He who testifies to these things
says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.'... Come, Lord Jesus....The grace of the
Lord Jesus be with God's people" (Revelation 22:20, 21).
"The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace."